Sunday, March 6, 2011

Save Luvable Friends 16-Piece Mix N Match Layette Set, 0-6 Months



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this a few weeks ago. I like that the items are mix and match and the colors are nice. Pretty cute. However, I was surprised by the thinness of the material. This is something that is best for indoors or for maybe early summer if you will be outdoors. I bought it because I needed more pants for these colder months. I guess it will be okay indoors, but I won't be able to use them outdoors.

Also, be aware of the sizing. My son is right at the 50 percentile for his weight and height right now at 3 months. The clothes shrunk a bit in the wash, so they fit him just right at the moment... except the pants are slightly long and the booties are too small (my son has large feet, though). I was hoping for something that would last until 6 months, but I am not sure this will.

If you want something that is a thinner material (a LOT thinner than pants at Wal-mart) and that is at about the 3-4 months size.... this will be great for you.
Get more detail about Luvable Friends 16-Piece Mix N Match Layette Set, 0-6 Months.


!!1 Saving Lrg Men Clothing !!1 Twin Bedroom Set Furniture Get It Now! !!1 cheapest Sole F80 Treadmill !!1 Solve The Daily Telegraph



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links